Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Here goes:

This goes out to someone whom I do...well did care for.

I'm so upset at you.
More disappointed.
You truly have issues.
Maybe some, in which lie deep beneath your exterior that no one knows about.
Who knows.

But I've tried to be a good friend to you throughout this time.

And honestly the things you do are just a slap in the face.
You must not care.
Cause you put on this front as if for once you're going to try and change.
But you don't.
You never will.

I guess you're just used to this lifestyle that you can't give it up.
I'm bothered by the fact that you have absolutely no respect for yourself, nor the people around you. The ones that hurt you the most are the ones you confide in and it's ridiculous.
I want to help you. Well I wanted to. But I realized I was wasting my time.
I cared about you more than you cared about yourself.
It really seems pointless to have any respect for you if you don't have any in general.
I felt bad for you.

Cause it seemed as though things will never go uphill for you.
I felt the same way though. But you just have to be hopeful.
I am, and things are starting to change. Quite slowly, indeed.
But nonetheless things are changing.

I've been wanting to say this for you since forever,
but I never had the chance.


This isn't really me giving up on you.
This is you giving up on yourself as a good person.
I don't want to be harsh. I want to be honest.

I do hope STILL, that one day you find peace in your life, and live well.
Good luck to you.

0 comments: